Table Mountain Aerial Cableway nominated for World’s Leading Attraction 2020
Montagu Bolting Fund Raffle – And the winner is . . .
CAPE UNION MART ANNOUNCES 2020 ADVENTURE FILM CHALLENGE WINNERS
Celebrating the heritage of our African Wonder, Table Mountain
South African National Parks (SANParks) today announced that the Lions Head summit situated within the Table Mountain National Park (TMNP) will reopen on the 9th of September 2020.
The following protocols have been put in place:
• Rangers will be positioned at various entry points to check that users are compliant with Covid 19 regulations stipulated by the National Coronavirus Command Council (NCCC).
• Limitations of user numbers may be imposed at the sergeant ranger’s discretion.
• Maintain social distancing by at least 1.5m at all times.
• Users accessing the summit must wear their masks at all times. No mask no entry.
• Users are to sanitize their hands before and after making use of the staples/ladder and or chain area of Lions Head.
• Picnicking and gathering in social groups is not allowed.We encourage all users to adhere to the regulations imposed by the NCCC and SANParks to avoid possible re-closure of the iconic summit.
Source: SANParks – Table Mountain National Park Facebook